Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Watermelon Sherbet

Good morning! After a really long while, I have another freebie kit for you. But before I give you the first installment of my new kit, I have some new CU templates uploaded at Exquisite Scraps. My new Carnival theme templates are available at a dollar off until Saturday, May 23 so head to the store now to take advantage of this awesome introductory price. See the following previews for more information on my new products.



Going back to my freebie kit, here's Watermelon Sherbet. It has 5 lovely papers, 12 wonderful embellishments, and 1 set of versatile uppercase alpha. See the image below for the full kit preview and then click on the second image for the papers. Don't forget to leave some love.



Come back tomorrow for the embellishments.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

3 comments:

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 19 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

These are great colors and the kit is so cute. Thanks!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More