Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sampler Pack 3: Precious Ones

Good morning! Here's my third sampler pack. This one contains 5 elements from my Precious Ones kit - 1 paper and 4 embellishments. See the kit previews below and then click on the last image to download the sampler pack.





If you like the sampler pack, the full kit is a hundred times even more beautiful. It has 20 papers, over 60 embellishments, and 2 full alphas. My Precious Ones kit together with my other products over at Exquisite Scraps are a dollar off until Saturday, May 2. Go get them now while they're on sale!

See you tomorrow for my fourth sampler pack. Have a nice day ahead of you!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comments:

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Apr. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More