Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sampler Pack 2: Ever After

Good morning! I'm back with my second sampler pack. This one contains 5 elements from my Ever After kit - 1 paper and 4 embellishments. See the kit previews below and then click on the last image to download the sampler pack.

ThaTha""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5328763517748740994"



If you like the sampler pack, you'll love the full kit even more. It has 10 papers, 30 embellishments, and 1 full wire and beads alpha. My Ever After kit together with my other products over at Exquisite Scraps are a dollar off until Saturday, May 2. Grab them now while they're on sale (you know you want to...)!

I'll have another sampler pack for you tomorrow. See you then!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comments:

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More