Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sampler Pack 4: Night Time Stroll

Good morning! I'm back with my fourth sampler pack. This one contains 5 elements from my Night Time Stroll kit - 1 paper and 4 embellishments. See the kit previews below and then click on the last image to download the sampler pack.





If you like the sampler pack, you'll love the full kit even more. It has 10 papers, over 25 embellishments, and 1 full alpha. My Night Time Stroll kit together with my other products over at Exquisite Scraps are a dollar off until Saturday, May 2. Grab everything you want now while they're on sale!

See you for my last (at least for now) sampler pack tomorrow! By the way, if you're planning to download the I installment of my Mico ABC alphas, snag it now because it'll fall off my blog's first page when I post my last sampler pack tomorrow.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

4 comments:

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Apr. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Thank you so much for all your freebies! I like the colors, designs and ideas! Great job!

Thanks for the loely sampler, very tasty

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More