Thursday, January 22, 2009

Corkboard Months

Good morning! As requested, here are the Corkboard versions of the Months of the Year. I hope you like it. Click on the image to download. Comments and suggestions, as always are much appreciated.


I also have some news for everyone. I've received emails and comments about selling my designs and I decided to open a digi-store here on my blog. All my expired freebies will be available for sale as well as some new items that I'm working on. I'll post more details on my store in the coming days.

Have a good day!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

6 comments:

Love the corkboard word art. Also congrats on opening a store. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Thank you for the Months to match the Weekdays.

Much appreciated :)

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post on Jan. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Thanks for the great cork wordart and alpha!

Thank you very much for sharing the corkboard days and months!! Great idea for adding to a page.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More