Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Corkboard Days

Good morning! Here are some more Word Art that you can use for your Project 365 layouts. I'm not doing the project myself but I do enjoy looking at everyone else's weekly photos and layouts. I've also retired the links to my O and P ABC alphas. I hope everyone has had the chance to download them already.

Anyway, click on the image to download the Word Art. Comments and suggestions, as always are much appreciated.


Have a good day ahead of you!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

8 comments:

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jan [LA 10:43pm] - 20 Jan [NY 01:43am, UK 06:43am, OZ 05:43pm] ).

The corkboard days of the week are awesome!! Thank you! :)

These are awesome!

If you don't mind me linking to your blog, I am sharing this post on my blog, Two Piglets Scrappers Delight.

All the items you offer for the 365 Project are very much appreicated. Could use the months done in corkboard :)

Thanks so much

Thank you for the cork board word art. I love cork board elements and collect all I find. Thank you so much for sharing and leaving you some love.

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post on Jan. 20, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Thank you very much for this great word art! :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More