Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Corkboard Days

Good morning! Here are some more Word Art that you can use for your Project 365 layouts. I'm not doing the project myself but I do enjoy looking at everyone else's weekly photos and layouts. I've also retired the links to my O and P ABC alphas. I hope everyone has had the chance to download them already.

Anyway, click on the image to download the Word Art. Comments and suggestions, as always are much appreciated.


Have a good day ahead of you!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

6 comments:

The corkboard days of the week are awesome!! Thank you! :)

These are awesome!

If you don't mind me linking to your blog, I am sharing this post on my blog, Two Piglets Scrappers Delight.

All the items you offer for the 365 Project are very much appreicated. Could use the months done in corkboard :)

Thanks so much

Thank you for the cork board word art. I love cork board elements and collect all I find. Thank you so much for sharing and leaving you some love.

Thank you very much for this great word art! :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More