Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Grand Opening and my Usual Sunday Freebie

Good morning! I'm so glad to let everyone know that my new store is up and running. All my retired ABC alphas are already available for sale and I'll be adding my other retired freebies over the next few days. Also, if you remember the Christmas Wire and Beads alphas that I gave away last November, it was so popular that I decided to put together a similar (but S4H) product for the store. This set will allow you to create your own alphas. It includes silver wire alphas, numbers, and symbols as well as a collection of 50 beads for you to layer over the wires as you please. Click the preview below to bring you to the store:

Create your Own Wire & Beads Alpha
So on to our Sunday freebie...here are the U alphas. As always, click the image to download. Don't forget to leave some love!


Have a good day ahead of you!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

1 comments:

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post on Jan. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More