Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Goodies: Santa's Workshop

Good morning! It's December 1 and as per schedule, it's blog train time again. But before I give you the links to my contribution, I have some shameless plugging first. My Personalize It sets are available at both my blog store and at Exquisite Scraps. If you're thinking of what to give your digi-friends for Christmas, check out my Personalize It Word Art sets 1 and 2. You can select from an array of color palettes or themes that are fully customizable to the name of your choice. To celebrate Christmas and make it more affordable for everyone, I've marked down both Personalize It Word Art sets by $2.00. So instead of paying $6.00 for each set, you can have your own set made just for $4.00. And, for every 3 sets you order, you can have your fourth set free of charge. Purchase your order kits now to take advantage of this wonderful promo! See the images below for more information on my Personalize It Sets.


Personalize It Instructions

Now for my contribution to the goodie christmas blog train. My part is a fun christmas-sy personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 13 embellishments, and 1 set of frosted lowercase alpha. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the kit.


This kit will be available for the entire month of December even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. When you're done downloading the parts of my contribution, head back to the official Goodie Train blog for the next stop.

See you later today for my second blog train freebie!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More