Sunday, November 28, 2010

First Colin ABC Alpha Set

Good morning! I'm here to start my next ABC set, the Colin ABC Alphas. But as always, let's begin with some reminders. My Personalize It sets are available at both my blog store and at Exquisite Scraps. If you're thinking of what to give your digi-friends for Christmas, check out my Personalize It Word Art sets 1 and 2. You can select from an array of color palettes or themes that are fully customizable to the name of your choice. To celebrate Christmas and make it more affordable for everyone, I've marked down both Personalize It Word Art sets by $2.00. So instead of paying $6.00 for each set, you can have your own set made just for $4.00. And, for every 3 sets you order, you can have your fourth set free of charge. Purchase your order kits now to take adavantage of this wonderful promo! See the images below for more information on my Personalize It Sets.


Personalize It Instructions

Now let me give you the first set of my Colin ABC alphas. I hope that you will enjoy this ABC set as much as you enjoyed the other sets I gave away. I know some of you may not want to wait for at least 26 weeks to get all the letter sets so I will be releasing the A-M and N-Z sets at Exquisite Scraps this December. Anyway, here's the A set - as always, click the preview to download the file. Don't forget to leave some love!


See you on Wednesday for the first set of December blog train freebies.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

3 comments:

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

Thank you so much for the "Joey" set of letters and the "Colin" ones as well. I can hardly wait to collect all the "Colin" ones, but it's going to take a while - both of my granddaughters have the letter "y" in their names.
I appreciate the gift you so freely share with us each week.
Perkypine

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More