Monday, November 1, 2010

Seasons: Sweet November

Good morning! It's the first of the month and as per schedule, it's blog train time again. However, before I give you the links to my first blog train freebie for November, I would like to remind you of my newest S4H kit at Exquisite Scraps, Artistic Soul. This kit has 10 papers, an assortment over 35 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. See the previews below for more information on this wonderful new kit.




Now for my contribution to the goodie seasons blog train. My part is a sweet and country-style personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 12 embellishments, and 1 set of lowercase alpha. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the kit.


This kit will be available for the entire month of November even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. When you're done downloading the parts of my contribution, head back to the official Goodie Train blog for the next stop.

See you later today for my second blog train freebie!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

5 comments:

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Th♥nks for sharing your time and talent =}

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Kit(s) post on Nov. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

Thank you for your part of this fun blog train! :)

A touch of spring, just what we need heading into the winter months. Thank you so much for the hint of the spring to come.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More