Sunday, October 31, 2010

Artistic Soul @ Exquisite Scraps

Good morning. I'm here with the 23rd Joey ABC alpha installment. But before I give them to you, I'd like to tell you about my latest S4H kit at Exquisite Scraps, Artistic Soul. This kit has 10 papers, an assortment over 35 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. See the previews below for more information on this kit.




A few weeks back I promised to show you a sneak peek of my next ABC alphas. See below for a sneak peek of this fun and playful set.


Here now is the W set of my Joey ABC alphas. As always, click the preview to download the file. Don't forget to leave some love!


See you tomorrow for the first round of blog train freebies for November. Happy Halloween everyone!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

1 comments:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Oct. 31, 2010. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More