Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Favorite Letter of the Alphabet

Good morning. I'm here with my favorite letter of alphabet - the letter P! But before I give you the 16th set of my Joey ABC alphas, I would like to remind you yet again about my latest S4H kit at Exquisite Scraps, Varsity Week. This kit has 10 papers, an assortment over 40 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. You only have a few more days to purchase this kit at its introductory price. See below for the previews of my Varsity Week kit.




Now for the P set of my Joey ABC alphas. As always, click the preview to download the file and don't forget to leave some love.


Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

2 comments:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Sep. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More