Sunday, September 19, 2010

Joey ABC Alpha Q Set

Good morning. I'm here with the 17th set of my Joey ABC alphas but before I give them to you, I would like to remind you first about my latest S4H kit at Exquisite Scraps, Varsity Week. This kit has 10 papers, an assortment over 40 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. See below for the previews of my Varsity Week kit.




Now for the Q set of my Joey ABC alphas. As always, click the preview to download the file and don't forget to leave some love.


See you on Wednesday for another sampler pack. Enjoy what's left of your weekend!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

1 comments:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Sep. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More