Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Gothic Journey: Voodoo Night

Good morning! I'm back with my second blog train freebie for September. But of course, before I give you the links to my contribution, I would like to remind you again about my latest S4H kit at Exquisite Scraps, Varsity Week. This kit has 10 papers, an assortment over 40 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. My Varsity Week kit will be available at a dollar off until September 15. See the previews below for more information on this action-packed kit.




Now for my contribution to the gothic inspirations gothic journey blog train. I present to you Voodoo Night, a halloween-themed personal use kit with 5 papers, 13 embellishments, and 1 set of uppercase alpha. Click the links below to download the parts of my kit.


This kit will be available until September 15 even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. Here's the complete list of the train stops but please remember that we're all on different time zones so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet. Don't forget to leave some love for everyone.

HEADQUARTERS

Sam, Jen & Jess with: 3 P's in a Pod Designs
Nita with: A.S.D. Graphics
Jo with: A Taggers Scrap
Kelly with: Angels Designz
Angel with: Angel Flower Scraps
Julie with: Bits N Bobs
Candy with: Candys Treasures
Jill with: Created By Jill Scraps
Stuart with: Creative Crazy Scraps
Nikki with: Creative Intentionz
Crystal with: Crystal's Creations
Stina with: Designed By Stina
Wy with: Designs by LK
Sarah with: Designs By Sarah
Sharon with: Designs By Sharonb
Dianna with: Digicats (& Dogs)
Pia with: Digital Blueprint <-- you are here
Conchi with: DNScraps
Miriam with: Ellanoir Design
Foxy with: Foxys Designz
Vicki with: Gemini Creationz
Julie with: Glitter Girls
Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations
Hezalin with: HezaScraps & Tags
Laura with: Laura's Designz
Mystee with: Majik Of Mystee Designz
Victoria with: Maitri Scraps
Edna with: Miss Edna
Sally with: Mythical Designs
Nette with: Nette's NightOwl Works
Justine with: PSP Addict
Su with: Suruha-Freespirit
Kara with: Sweet Cravings Scraps
Tyger with: Tyger's Tidbits
Julie with: Whispy's D'zines

Enjoy today's blog train freebies and see you on Sunday for the next set of Joey ABC alphas.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

6 comments:

Cool kit. Thank you for your portion of the train.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PART OF THE BLOGTRAIN
KARINE

Pia! Thank you so much for another fabulous share on this months blog train. Always love having you join. Hugs, Jessica

Thanks for the VooDoo kit
Sandra

I absolutely LOVED this blog train, my favorite one ever. Unfortunately I lost ALL my scrap kits, not just the one from this train yesterday when my external drive crashed. I was wondering if it was at all possible to get your part again? If not I understand. :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More