Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Advocacy Awareness: Peace at Home

Good morning! It's the first of the month, so it's blog train time again. However, before I give you the links to my first blog train freebie for September, I would like to remind you again about my latest S4H kit at Exquisite Scraps, Varsity Week. This kit has 10 papers, an assortment over 40 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. It's perfect for scrapping pictures of sporting events and will be available at a dollar off until September 15. See below for the previews of my Varsity Week kit.




Now for my contribution to the goodie advocacy awareness blog train. My part is a personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 12 embellishments, and 1 set of alpha. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the kit.


This kit will be available for the entire month of September even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. When you're done downloading the parts of my contribution, head back to the official Goodie Train blog for the next stop.

See you later today for my second blog train freebie!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More