Saturday, May 1, 2010

Movie Night: Ocean's Eleven

Good evening! I'm posting this later than usual because we had a busy day today. We moved back to our house after the big flood last September 2009. Anyway, here's my first blog train freebie for May. My contribution to the goodie movie night blog train is a personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 13 embellishments, and 1 set of uppercase alpha. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the kit.


This kit will be available the entire month of May even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. When you're done downloading the parts of my contribution, head back to the official Goodie Train blog for the next stop.

See you later for the second May blog train freebie!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

5 comments:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on May. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

thank you so much for sharing your awesome contribution!

Merci beaucoup for these nice embellishments !! I'm about to scan...the dollars notes ! ;)
C from Paris :D

Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More