Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sampler: Playful Pixies Cluster Frame

Good afternoon! As promised, I'm here with another cluster frame. This cluster frame was made with pieces from my Playful Pixies kit, which I released at Exquisite Scraps around two weeks ago. The full kit has a total of 16 papers, an assortment of at least 60 different embellishments, and 2 full alphas. See the previews below for more information on this kit and click on the last image to download the cluster frame.





Now for my next ABC alphas kit, see below for a sneak peek of the A set of my Joey ABC alphas.


Two trains are coming through my blog on May 1 so the first Joey ABC alpha set will be available on May 9. See you on Saturday for the first two May blog train freebies.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Can't wait for your next alpha set! Looks like an awesome color mix and design! :-)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More