Monday, March 1, 2010

Alice in Wonderland: The Mad Hatter

Good morning! I'm here with a fresh set of blog train freebies. But before I give you my first blog train freebie for March, I would like to remind you yet again of my Pretty in Jeans Blog Wear set. It was made with pieces from my Pretty in Jeans kit and it has 1 background, 1 customizable header, 6 sidebar headers, 1 post divider, and step-by-step installation instructions. See the preview below for more information on this blog wear set and then click here for a sample.


Now on to my contribution to the goodie train Alice in Wonderland blog train is a personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 13 embellishments, and 1 set of uppercase alpha. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the kit.


This kit will be available the entire month of March even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. Here's the complete list of the train stops but please remember that we're all on different time zones so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet. Don't forget to leave some love for everyone.

Train station

PolkaDot Scraps
Millstream Cottage
AusAngel
Grunge and Glitter
Sticky Kisses Designs
The Timeless Garden
Darkmoon's Dream Designs
Maitri Scraps
Designs By Sarah
Candy's Treats
Ellanoir
Saphira
Charlie Online
Mythical Designs
Digital Blueprint <-- you are here
Black Widow Creations
Sacred Creation

See you later in the day for the next blog train freebie.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

10 comments:

Thanks very much for the great Alice kit!!--the blog train is also exciting

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

I´ve always loved Alice! Thank you so much for this blog train!!!

thanks so much for sharing your talent...
I have just downloaded the alpha (amazing!) and now downloading the kit...thanks so much :)
btw, came here after I saw your frreebies at DSFrebbies

Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

thank you so much for your part in the blog train. love your elements.

love and angel blessings xx

Fabulous, thanks for sharing.

I missed out on this wonderful kit; it there anyway to get it now? Thanks. Chris

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More