Sunday, February 28, 2010

20th Krystel ABC Alpha Set

Hello! I'm here with the 20th set of my Krystel ABC Alphas. But before I give them to you, I would like to remind you again of my Pretty in Jeans Blog Wear set. It was made with pieces from my Pretty in Jeans kit and it has 1 background, 1 customizable header, 6 sidebar headers, 1 post divider, and step-by-step installation instructions. See the preview below for more information on this blog wear set and if you want to see a sample blog, click here.


I give you now the S set of my ABC alphas. As always, click the preview to download the file and don't forget to leave some love.


See you tomorrow for a new round of blog train freebies.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

2 comments:

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [28 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More