Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentine: Candied Hearts

Good morning everyone! I'm here with my first blog train freebie for February. But before I give you the links, I would like to remind you about my latest S4H kit at Exquisite Scraps, Hugs and Kisses. This elegant Valentine's kit is available at a dollar off at until Valentine's Day and it has 10 papers, an assortment of 40 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. It's perfect for scrapping Valentine's, Wedding, and Anniversary pictures. See the previews below for more information on this Valentine's kit.




See you at the store! Now moving on, my contribution to the Goodie Valentine's blog train is a personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 12 embellishments, and 1 set of pink uppercase alpha. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the kit.


Candied Hearts will be available until February 15 even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. Here's the complete list of the train stops but please remember that we're all on different time zones so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet. Don't forget to leave some love for everyone.

Train Station

Pimp-your-Tags
Pimp your Scrapbook
Scrappy Bit of Fun
Jen's Sweet Temptations
Candy's Treats
Crystal's Scrap Creations
Pimp my Tags with Scraps
Digital Blueprint <-- you are here
Ellanoir
Sticky Kisses Designs
Disya's Digitals Designs
So Sweet Scraps
Polkadot Scraps
Wincom
JB's 2 Designs
Grunge and Glitter
Digital Creations from Millstream Cottage
Charlie Online
Sgrowe Designs
Dark Pheonix Quiet Corner

See you in a few hours for my second blog train freebie.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

6 comments:

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Thank you for the freebie kit. I love your kits.

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

Thank you so much for your part in this blog train. love your papers.

love and angel blessings xxx

Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More