Sunday, February 7, 2010

Krystel ABC Alphas: P

Good morning! I'm here with my favorite letter of the alphabet - the P installment of my Krystel ABC Alphas. But before I give them to you, I would like to remind you first of my lovely Valentine's kit at Exquisite Scraps, Hugs and Kisses. This beautiful and elegant kit is available at a dollar off at until Valentine's Day and it has 10 papers, an assortment of 40 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. See the previews below for more information on this Valentine's kit.




Head to the store now to take advantage of this awesome introductory price! Anyway, here's the P set just for you. As always, click the preview to download the file and don't forget to leave some love.


See you this Wednesday for another sampler kit. =)

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

5 comments:

I just LOVE your Krystel alphabets !!!

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [07 Feb 03:00pm GMT]).

THANK YOU. I love these. I wish you could jump to letter "S" though. I really REALLY want that set!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More