Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sampler Pack: Christmas Morning

Good morning! Instead of personal use mini kit, I'll be giving away 2 sampler packs today. But before that, I'll start with some reminders. Check out my new CU bar themed templates at Exquisite Scraps. Both template sets contain 3 bar glassware staples and are available at a dollar off until the end of the year. The templates are the perfect designer resource for creating those Christmas or New Year kits. See the following previews for more information on my lovely new templates.



Also, most of my S4H kits, CU styles, and the rest of my CU templates are available at a 60% discount until after Christmas. Head over to Exquisite Scraps to check out this big big Christmas sale!

Now, on to my first freebie sampler pack for the day. This sampler pack contains 5 elements - 1 paper and 4 embellishments - from my Christmas Morning kit. The full kit has 16 papers, an assortment of over 60 different embellishments, and 2 full alphas. To keep in step with the holidays, both scrapper-size and tagger-size versions have been marked down by $1.00. See the kit previews below and then click on the last image to download the sampler pack.





See you later this afternoon for my second freebie sampler pack.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More