Sunday, December 13, 2009

Krystel ABC Alphas I Installment

Good morning! I'm here with the I installment of my Krystel ABC Alphas. But of course before that, I want to remind you first of the big sale I'm having over at Exquisite Scraps. All my S4H kits and CU styles and templates are available at a 60% discount until after Christmas. Head over to the store now to take advantage of this huge Holiday sale.

Also, do check out my new Personalize It set available at both my blog store and at Exquisite Scraps. If you're at a loss of what to give your digi-friends for Christmas, my Personalize It Word Art sets 1 and 2 would be the perfect gift. Read about my first Personalize It set here. My second Personalize It kit on the other hand is a 20-piece collection of different word arts for the name of your choice and you have 4 sets to choose from - Little Boy, Little Girl, Baby Boy, and Baby Girl. In the spirit of Christmas and to make it more affordable for everyone, I've marked down both Personalize It Word Art sets by $2.00. So instead of paying $6.00 for each set, you can have your own set made just for $4.00 and for every 3 sets you order, you can have your fourth set free of charge. This promo will be available only until December 26 so purchase your order kits now to take advantage of this low low price. See the images below for more information on my Personalize It Sets.






Personalize It Instructions

Here is the I set of my Krystel ABC alphas. As always, click the preview to download the file and don't forget to leave some love.


Enjoy what's left of your weekend!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

3 comments:

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Thank you very much for "I". I really appreciate your generosity in sharing these alphas.

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More