Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sampler: Trick or Treat Cluster Frame

Good morning! Since I'm not yet done with my next ABC alpha set, I have here a cluster frame freebie for you. But before that, do check out my first Grab Bag at Exquisite Scraps. This commercial use Grab Bag has a set of silver elements, 2 element templates, 1 paper template, and 1 designer resource action. It's a $12.00 value available for only $5.00 until September 30. Click the preview below to bring you to the store product.


The cluster frame I'm giving out today was created from pieces of my Trick or Treat kit. This Halloween kit has 16 papers, an assortment of over 60 different embellishments, and two full alphas. See the previews below for more information on my latest kit and click on the last image to download the free cluster frame.





If you like the cluster frame, head over to the store now to purchase the full kit, either at scrapper-size or tagger-size versions.

See my blog's sidebar for other sampler packs. Happy Sunday!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

Hi! I can see that you are a designer with me who uploaded your freebies on DigiScrapDepot.com. The site has undergone huge transformations since it got its start 5-5-07. Over 150,000 hits per month and 3500 unique visitors a day.

Now we are excited in taking a next step and offering our traffic a CD with Halloween Freebies by their favorite designers on it.

I hope that you would like to put your freebies on the CD. You will get free advertising and promotion from the CD.

Let me know as soon as possible. The CD is going into production next week and if you have any freebies you can upload them to the DigiScrapDepot.com FTP I will send you the FTP in the next email if you are interested!

Hugs!

Vicky
email me now at vickyATdigiscrapdepot.com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More