Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sampler Pack: Mom's Kitchen

Good morning! I still haven't completed my next ABC set so I have here a sampler pack of my latest kit, Mom's Kitchen. But before that, I'm having a sale over at Exquisite Scraps. All my S4H kits and CU styles and templates are available at a 40% discount until the end of September. Also, do check out my first Grab Bag at the store. This commercial use Grab Bag has a set of silver elements, 2 element templates, 1 paper template, and 1 designer resource action. It's a $12.00 value available for only $5.00 until the end of the month. Click the preview below to bring you to the store product.


The sampler pack I'm giving out today contains 5 elements - 1 paper and 4 embellishments - from my Mom's Kitchen kit. The full kit has 10 papers, an assortment of over 35 different embellishments, and 1 full gingerbread alpha. See the kit previews below and then click on the last image to download the sampler pack.





If you like sampler pack, head over to the store now to purchase the full kit, either at scrapper-size or tagger-size versions. Both versions have been marked down by $1.00 until the end of the month.

Some final announcements, the September blog train freebies will only be available until they fall off my blog's homepage so snag them now if you haven't done so. And check back on Tuesday for another freebie kit. Happy Sunday!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

thanks so much for your generosity. greatly appreciated!!

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

I just wanted to drop by to say TY so much for all the great goodies you have shared...
and to say you have an award waiting for you at my blog.
Please drop by to pick it up. *HUGZ*
http://candiescreations.blogspot.com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More