Thursday, November 24, 2011

Back with a Brand New Mini Kit!!!

Good afternoon! I'm back after a long break. Some of you have sent emails asking how I am, I'm good. I guess real life just kind of caught up with me. I'll try to post freebies again more regularly from here onwards.

I haven't really opened my photoshop for a couple of months now, good thing I had some kits put together at the beginning of the year. Anyway, here's one of them - a mini kit named, December Frost. It's a personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 12 embellishments, and 1 set of glittery lowercase alpha. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the entire kit.


I hope you enjoy my comeback mini kit freebie. I'll see you on Sunday for the next set of my Colin ABC alphas.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

12 comments:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

OMG I am sooo happy that you are back. I bought some of your alphas a while ago as I love your work so much. I was missing myself for quite a while due to real life and so when I came back and found you gone I was so upset.

thank you & excellent idea to keep size at reasonable levels & to separate papers from the rest .. if all designers could do this

Glad to see you are alive... This kit is so cute, thank you.

Thank you for the freebie. I highlighted it in my freebies blog today. ~Granny Enchanted http://grannysscrapbookfreebies.blogspot.com/2011/11/fridays-guest-freebies_25.html

Bonjour,
Merci beaucoup pour ces très beaux embellissements !
C from Paris :) ♥

Glad you're back and okay! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing this beautiful kit and glad to see you back.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More