Friday, July 15, 2011

Independence: Woman of the World

Good afternoon! I'm here with my last blog train for July. My contribution to the bits and bobs independence blog train is a personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 13 embellishments, and 1 set of lowercase alpha. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the kit.


This kit will be available until July 31 even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. Here's the complete list of train stops but please remember that we're all on different time zones so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet. Don't forget to leave some love for everyone.

Train Station

designs by stina
Tracey's Tags and Treasures
Crystal's Creations
Signature Collections
Digital Blueprint <-- you are here
Charlieonline
Midnight Music WordArt and Tutorials
Horseplays Pasture Designs
AW Design
Felice Original
Spirit and Scraps
Pink's Poetic Scraps
Gothic Inspirations

See you on Sunday for the next installment of my Colin ABC Alphas.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

3 comments:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

Your kits are amazing!! I love the texture that you add to your papers! Thank you so much for sharing your time and talents!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More