Friday, July 1, 2011

Citrus: Fruit Basket

Good evening! I'm here with my second blog train for July. But as always, before I give you the links to my contribution, I'd like to remind you again about my latest S4H kit at Exquisite Scraps, By the Sea. This kit has 10 papers, an assortment of 50 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. By the Sea is perfect for scrapping pictures of you beach bumming, building sand castles, or playing with the waves. See below for the previews of this bright summery kit.




My contribution to the goodie citrus blog train is a personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 13 embellishments, and 1 set of lowercase alpha. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the kit.


papers
embellishments
alpha

This kit will be available for the entire month of July even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. When you're done downloading the parts of my contribution, head back to the official Goodie Train blog for the next stop.

See you on Sunday for the next set of my Colin ABC alphas!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comments:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More