Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sampler: By the Sea Cluster Frame

Good morning! This is a scheduled post as I enjoy my birthday today on vacation with some friends. Here's a free cluster frame I made with some pieces from my latest S4H kit, By the Sea, which I released at Exquisite Scraps a couple of weeks ago. This kit has 10 papers, an assortment of 50 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. It's perfect for scrapping pictures of you beach bumming, building sand castles, or playing with the waves. If you like the cluster frame, you'll like the kit even more. By the Sea is available at a dollar off until the end of today. See below for more information on this sunshiny kit and then click on the last image to download the cluster frame.





See you this Tuesday for a brand new mini kit freebie.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

4 comments:

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jun. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

Thanks so much for this freebie. I look forward to using it and to seeing more of your creations.

Thank you. this is so adorable. It's perfect for a photo of my 2 year old nephew. Thank you!!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More