Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Mid-year Christmas Alpha

Good morning! I'm here again but this time with the frosted alphas for my june mini kit freebie. But before the link to the alphas, I'll start with some advertising first. My newest S4H kit, By the Sea, is still available at Exquisite Scraps. By the Sea has 10 papers, an assortment of 50 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. It's just a perfect kit to scrap summer photos with! See below for the previews of my newest kit.




Now that we have that out of the way, here's the matching frosted alphas for Christmas in July. Click the preview below to download the file. Don't forget to leave some love.


I hope you enjoy this month's mini kit freebie. I'll see you on Sunday for another set of my Colin ABC alphas.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

3 comments:

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jun. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More