Thursday, February 24, 2011

See You on Sunday!

Good morning! This entry is getting posted as I am flying over the islands of my country enroute to a vacation with the friends I've had since grade school. Anyway...I'm here with the alphabets of my latest mini kit freebie, Sweet Dreams. As always, click on the preview below to download the file. Don't forget to leave some love.


I'll be taking a break on Sunday from posting my Colin ABC Alphas to post a sampler from the S4H kit I released late last month. See you Sunday when I get back from my short vacation!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

4 comments:

superbe!!! merci pour le partage :))

thank you! Have a great vacation!

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More