Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Beginning: Last Winter Night

Good morning! Happy New Year to everyone! It's January 1 and as usual, it's blog train time again. My contribution to the goodie new year blog train is a personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 13 embellishments, and 1 set of felt lowercase alpha. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the kit.


This kit will be available for the entire month of January even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. When you're done downloading the parts of my contribution, head back to the official Goodie Train blog for the next stop.

See you tomorrow for the next set of my Colin ABC alphas!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

6 comments:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Lovely freebie - thanks so very much and Happy New Year to you and yours!!!

Thanks, this is really cute!

Thank you very much for the lovely kit. :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More