Sunday, November 7, 2010

Third to the Last Joey ABC Alpha

Good morning. I'm here with the third to the last Joey ABC alpha set. But before I give them to you, I'd like to remind you again of my latest S4H kit at Exquisite Scraps, Artistic Soul. This kit has 10 papers, an assortment over 35 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. Artistic Soul will be available at a dollar off until November 15. See the previews below for more information on this kit.




Here now is the X installment of my Joey ABC alphas. As always, click the preview to download the file. Don't forget to leave some love!


See you on Wednesday for a sampler freebie for Artistic Soul.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

3 comments:

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Thanks for sharing alphabet X, is there anyway that I can buy the Joey alpha B & E as I wasn't able to get them?

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Nov. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More