Sunday, November 21, 2010

Final Joey ABC Alpha Set

Good morning. I'm here with the the last Joey ABC alpha set. But of course before I give them to you, I'd like to remind you yet again of my latest S4H kit at Exquisite Scraps, Artistic Soul. This kit has 10 papers, an assortment over 35 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. See the previews below for more information on this kit.




Now that the reminders are done, let me give you the last installment of my Joey ABC alphas. I hope you enjoyed this ABC set as much as I enjoyed making them - I truly enjoyed our weekly journeys. As always, click the preview to download the file. Don't forget to leave some love!


See you on Tuesday for a new mini kit freebie and next Sunday for the start of my new ABC set.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

2 comments:

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Nov. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More