Friday, October 1, 2010

Bewitched: Night of Magic

Good morning! It's the first of the month and as promised, it's blog train time again. However, before I give you the links to my first blog train freebie for October, I would like to remind you of my latest products at Exquisite Scraps, the Trips and Travel bundle kit and the Rainy Days combo pack. The Trips and Travel bundle kit is composed of 4 mini kits; Road Trip, Island Hopping, Overnight Express, and Last Flight Out. The Rainy Days combo pack on the other hand contains the full size Rainy Days mini kit (with 5 papers, an assortment of 13 different embellishments, and 1 set of lowercase alpha), the matching two column blog wear kit (with a background, a customizable header, 6 sidebar headers, a post divider, and installation instructions), 1 set of glitter styles, and 1 set of glass styles. See below for the previews of both products.



Now for my contribution to the goodie bewitched blog train. My part is a personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 13 embellishments, and 1 set of lowercase alpha. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the kit.


This kit will be available for the entire month of October even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. When you're done downloading the parts of my contribution, head back to the official Goodie Train blog for the next stop.

See you later today for my second blog train freebie!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

2 comments:

Thank you for your part in the blog train. It is greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More