Sunday, September 26, 2010

New Products @ Exquisite Scraps

Good morning. I'm here with the R set of my Joey ABC alphas but before I give them to you, I would like to tell you first about my latest products at Exquisite Scraps, Trips and Travel bundle kit and Rainy Days combo pack. The Trips and Travel bundle kit is composed of 4 mini kits perfect for scrapping travel adventures, Road Trip, Island Hopping, Overnight Express, and Last Flight Out. Each kit has 5 papers, an assortment of 13 different embellishments, and 1 set of alpha. The Rainy Days combo pack on the other hand contains the full size Rainy Days mini kit (with 5 papers, an assortment of 13 different embellishments, and 1 set of lowercase alpha), the matching two column blog wear kit (with a background, a customizable header, 6 sidebar headers, a post divider, and installation instructions), 1 set of glitter styles, and 1 set of glass styles. See below for the previews of both products.



Now for the R set of my Joey ABC alphas. As always, click the preview to download the file and don't forget to leave some love.


See you on Tuesday for my latest mini kit freebie.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

2 comments:

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Sep. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More