Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer: Feel the Heat

Good morning! This is a scheduled post since I'm out on a business trip in China. Anyway, here's my first blog train freebie for June. My contribution to the goodie summer blog train is a personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 13 embellishments, and 1 set of uppercase alpha. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the kit.


This kit will be available the entire month of June even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. When you're done downloading the parts of my contribution, head back to the official Goodie Train blog for the next stop.

See you later for the second June blog train freebie!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

3 comments:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jun. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Thank you very much for being part of this super nice blog train !

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More