Sunday, June 20, 2010

Joey ABC F Set

Good morning. First off, I would like to apologize for not being able to put this set up last Sunday. I was originally planning to be back from China last June 11 but my teammate and I decided to stay a few more days so we can go to Beijing and see the Great Wall (I must say, the 10-hour train ride was worth it). And...since we are already talking about China, I would like to use that as a jump off point to introduce my latest S4H kit, Little China. I was reserving this kit for later in the year but because of my trip to Dalian, China I decided to release it a few months early. Anyway, this kit has 10 papers, at least 30 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. It is available at Exquisite Scraps at a dollar off until the end of the month. See the previews below for more information on this exciting new kit.




Now on to the long delayed Joey ABC alphabet set. As always, click the preview to download the file and don't forget to leave some love.


I'll see you on Wednesday for the sampler pack of my Little China kit.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

2 comments:

CUTE alphas! Coming in late on the alpha- any chance I can get A, B, & C?

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More