Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May Mini-kit: Last Rose Petal

Good morning! I'm here with my latest mini-kit freebie, Last Rose Petal. But before I give you the first installment, I would like to remind you again of my latest S4H kit at Exquisite Scraps, June Wedding. This classic wedding kit has 10 papers, an assortment of 35 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. See the previews below for more information on this wonderful new kit.




Back to my mini kit, Last Rose Petal is inspired from the Disney classic, Beauty and the Beast. It has 5 papers, 13 embellishments, and 1 set of uppercase alphas. See the image below for the full kit preview and then click on the second image for the papers. Don't forget to leave some love.



See you tomorrow for the embellishments!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

5 comments:

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

thank you - love this kit!

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

I love this. I'm in the middle of some Disney pages right now and this will be perfect. :-) Thanks so much!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More