Sunday, March 7, 2010

Krystel ABC T Set

Hi! I'm here with the T set of my Krystel ABC Alphas. I can't believe we're almost through with my third ABC set (I am already working on another ABC set for you). But before I give you the links to the next set of Krystel ABC alphas, I would like to remind you again of my Pretty in Jeans Blog Wear set. It was made with pieces from my Pretty in Jeans kit and it has 1 background, 1 customizable header, 6 sidebar headers, 1 post divider, and step-by-step installation instructions. See the preview below for more information on this blog wear set and if you want to see a sample blog, click here.


I now give you the T set of my ABC alphas. As always, click the preview to download the file and don't forget to leave some love.


Enjoy what's left of your weekend!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

2 comments:

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [07 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

These are great. One of my daughters names is Trinity. This fits her to a "T"...hee hee!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More