Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lovely Sunday Treat

Happy Sunday to you! I'm here with the seventh installment of my Krystel ABC Alphas. But before that, I want to let you know about a new kit and the big sale I'm having over at Exquisite Scraps. My latest kit is called Christmas Morning and it has 16 papers, over 60 different embellishments, and 2 full alphas. It's available at both scrapper-size and tagger-size versions and both have been marked down by $1.00 until after Christmas. See the previews below for more information on this lovely new kit.




I'm also having a big sale over at Exquisite Scraps. All my S4H kits and CU styles and templates are available at a 60% discount until after Christmas. Head over to the store now to take advantage of this huge Holiday sale.

It's been awhile since I had all these reminders. Anyway, here's the G set of my Krystel ABC alphas. As always, click the preview to download the file and don't forget to leave some love.


Enjoy a lazy day today!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

1 comments:

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More