Sunday, November 1, 2009

Goodie: Giving Thanks

Good morning! Since I have 3 blog trains coming through my blog today, I won't be releasing the fourth set of Krystel ABC alphas. I'll defer doing that to next Sunday. Anyway, here's my first blog train freebie for November. My contribution to the blog train is a personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 12 embellishments, and 1 set of lowercase alpha. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the kit.


This thank you kit will be available until November 15 even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. Here's the complete list of the train stops but please remember that we're all on different time zones so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet. Don't forget to leave some love for everyone.

Train Station

Pimp your Tags
Polkadot scraps
Rachel's Expressionz
Wincom
Ellanoir
Candy Coated Scraps
Alika's Scraps
Sacred Creation
Graphics by Pokadot
Wilma 4ever
Digital Blueprint <-- you are here
Life with Shal
Digital Creations from Millstream Cottage
Charlie Online
Jen's Sweet Temptations
Digiscrapations

See you later in the day for the other blog train freebies!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More