Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Toby's Bedroom Freebie Kit

Hi everyone! As promised, I'm here with the papers of my latest freebie kit, Toby's Bedroom. Toby's Bedroom is my attempt at a boy themed kit and has 5 papers, 12 embellishments, and 1 set of torn cardboard alpha. See the image below for the full kit preview and then click on the second image for the papers. Don't forget to leave some love.



I'll be putting up the embellishments tomorrow morning. See you then!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

5 comments:

Can't wait for the embellishments! Thanks so much.

will be needing a boy kit soon, so this is perfect. love your talent tyfs

Love the alpha and the plane! Super cute! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the kit. I love the colors!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More