Sunday, October 11, 2009

Krystel ABC Alphas

Good morning everyone! As promised a very long time ago, I'm here to start a new ABC alpha set. These new alphas are made from shades of pink and brown and I've christened it as the Krystel ABC alphas. I was supposed to release the first set a couple of weeks back but because of the neck-deep floods, which entered our house I couldn't post these as scheduled. Anyway, here's the A set of my Krystel ABC alphas. Click the preview to download the file. Don't forget to leave some love.


Enjoy what's left of your weekend!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

4 comments:

Love these alpha's. I look forward to collecting them all. Thank you and sorry to hear about your house. Hope the damage wasn't too substantial!

Thank you so much for these alphas.

These are great Pia, thanks so much for sharing

Alpha are wonderful. Great colors and design

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More