Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Goodie: Early Autumn

Good evening! Here's my last blog train freebie for September. But of course, I have a store reminder for everyone first. I have my first Grab Bag up at Exquisite Scraps. This commercial use Grab Bag has a set of silver elements, 2 element templates, 1 paper template, and 1 designer resource action. It's a $12.00 value available for only $5.00 until September 30. Click the preview below to bring you to the store product.


Now, let's move on to my part in the goodie blog train. My contribution to the Early Autumn train is a personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 12 embellishments, and 1 set of uppercase alpha. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the kit.


This autumn kit will be available until September 15 even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. Here's the complete list of the train stops but please remember that we're all on different time zones so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet. Don't forget to leave some love for everyone.

Train station

Oopsie Daisy
Jbs 2 Designs
Bits N Bobs
Ziggy Fan Scraps
Jen's Sweet Temptations
Sevens Scraps
Miggin's Place
Pimp My Tags with Scraps
Wilma 4ever
Digital Blueprint <-- you are here
Ellanoir
Jenny's Designz
Winter's Loft
Dolphin Lover 09
Charlie Online
Tyger's Tidbits

Enjoy this month's round of blog train freebies!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

7 comments:

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful kit with us!

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Thanks so much for this beautiful huge contribution to the blog train
Frost

Thank you for sharing hour your beautiful work.

thanks so much for your beautiful contribution!

Thanks for sharing your talent & time :)

Many thanks for the 3 parts you added to the Autumn blog train. I ran across the blog train today and have enjoyed seeing all the wonderful creations.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More