Thursday, September 24, 2009

Girls' Night Out Charm Alphas

Hi everyone. I'm here with the charm alpha as promised. But as always, I'll start with the reminders first.

I'm having a sale over at Exquisite Scraps. All my S4H kits and CU styles and templates are available at a 40% discount until the end of September. While you're at the store, do check out my Grab Bag. This commercial use Grab Bag has a set of silver elements, 2 element templates, 1 paper template, and 1 designer resource action. It's a $12.00 value available for only $5.00 until the end of the month. Click the preview below to bring you to the store product.


My latest kit, Mom's Kitchen is also available at the store, marked down by $1.00 until the end of September. It has 10 papers, an assortment of over 35 different embellishments, and 1 full gingerbread alpha. See the kit previews below for more information on the kit.




You can purchase Mom's Kitchen either at scrapper-size or tagger-size versions.

Now that the reminders are done, here are the charm alphas for Girls' Night Out. Click the image below to download the alphas. Don't forget to leave some love.


See you Sunday for the start of my next set of ABC alphas and see you next week for the October round of blog train freebies.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

2 comments:

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More