Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sampler: Sweet Shoppe Cluster Frame

Good morning! I'm here with another sampler freebie. Last Friday was the last day of the Starving Artist collaboration kit so now I can make available the scrapper-size version of my contribution, Sweet Shoppe. I also created a matching cluster frame freebie for you. Sweet Shoppe has 12 papers, an assortment of 45 different embellishments, and 1 full chocolate alpha. See the kit previews below and then click on the last image to download the cluster frame.





If you like the cluster frame, head over to the store now to purchase the full kit, either at scrapper-size or at its original tagger-size version. Don't forget that Pretty in Jeans is also available at Exquisite Scraps.

Enjoy this week's cluster frame freebies

XOXOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

this is sweet. thanx a bunch!
NY

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More