Sunday, August 30, 2009

Last Mico ABC Letter Set

Good morning everyone! We're down to the last letter set of my Mico ABC alphas. But of course, before that some announcements first. If you can still catch it, some designers at Exquisite Scraps are having a 24-hour only dollar sale. I'm part of this Snap Sale but if you are unable to catch it, I am also having a sale at Exquisite Scraps until the end of August. All my S4H kits and CU styles and templates are available at a big 35% discount. This sale also includes my latest halloween scrap 4 hire kit, Trick or Treat, which has 16 papers, an assortment of over 60 different embellishments, and two full alphas. See the previews below for more information on my latest kit.




Trick or Treat is available at scrapper-size and tagger-size versions.

Now, let me give you the last letter set of my Mico ABC alphas. Click the image to download and don't forget to leave some love!


I'm trying to finish another ABC set but I still have a few more alphas to go before I release the letter sets as freebies. I'll keep you posted. Also, some blog trains are coming through my blog on September 1. See you then. Enjoy what's left of your weekend!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

4 comments:

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing these great alphas each week....love your work!! :)

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Thank you very much for all new freebies you have published.I would like to inform you that we placed link to your post on our web site DigiGift - The Digital Scrapbooking Freebies List, where you will be able to share in your work among other people .
Please see our article "30 August 2009 - freebies and tutorials list - 2 of 4". 
If you are not interested in publishing please inform us.
Thanks once again.!!
The DigiGift Team.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More