Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mico ABC Alpha K Set

Hi everyone, Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! It's very early in the morning in my part of the world and I'm just about to sleep. Before I give you the K installment of my ABC alphas though, I would like to announce that I'm having a Mother's Day sale over at Exquisite Scraps. All my products - S4H kits and CU designer resources - are available at a whopping 50% discount. The sale will only run for the weekend so head to the store and snag the products you've always wanted to buy (come on...you know you want to!). I also have a new S4H kit in the store and some new CU photoshop styles. See the following product previews.





On to my weekly ABC alphas, here's the K set. As always, click the image to download. Don't forget to leave some love!


Oh yeah, my kit sampler packs are available for download indefinitely. Check them out here! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

3 comments:

Thank you so much for this work of art. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in SARIWO Digiscrap Freebies Search Engine, different to also find out can about Your works. Look at the post:
9-10 maj 2009 [06:30pm Warsaw].Thanks again.

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More