Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Last Aouie ABC Alpha Set

Hi everyone! Good evening! I've been really busy today doing the latest wave of Personalize It orders so I'm only able to post my ABC freebies now. I can't believe we're at the end of my Aouie ABC alphas and I'd like to thank everyone who stayed in step with every letter set I gave away. I hope you also join me in my weekly Mico ABC freebies. Anyway...here are the Z and B installments of the Aouie and Mico ABC alphas, respectively. Click the previews below to download the alpha sets. Please don't forget to leave some love!



Good night everyone and hope you have a good week ahead of you!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

2 comments:

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Thank you for sharing the awesome alphas!! :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More